A couple of days ago I finished these two ladies, and they will be making their public debut at Silverwood this coming weekend. Fortunately the display racks I use are easily configured to accept any arrangement of paintings, so I can add these and have a total of eight. That won’t last long, however, as I eventually will have to part with the three that I’ve sold but persuaded their owners to let me keep until the outdoor horse show season ends in early October.
I’ve also been working on a small wall display with a little pocket for business cards which I am planning to put up at various horse barns. I’m hoping that competitors who see me at a show will remember me when they see this display and maybe order their own portrait or a gift for someone for the holidays.
The website construction is actually improving. I finally figured out the row and column thing, and even how to make a slide show. Now the longest part of the project (I think!) will be getting photographs of all my paintings uploaded to the site. This is the only time I wish I hadn’t done quite so many paintings. And I’m leaving quite a few out, too!